Friday, October 8, 2010

PRAYERS FOR YOUR SOUL

MY CONFESSION OF FAITH
1. In Jesus I am free forever from condemnation, I have been placed in Christ by God’s doing in Jesus name.
2. In Jesus I have received the spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given to me by God in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. I have been given the mind of Christ, I have been bought with a price; I am not my own, I belong to God in the mighty name of Jesus.
4. In the mighty name of Jesus, I have been established, anointed and sealed by God in Christ, and I have been given the Holy Spirit as a “pledge guaranteeing my inheritance to come in Jesus name.
5. In the mighty name of Jesus, since I have died, I no longer live for myself, but for Christ.
6. I have been made righteous, I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life I am now living in Christ’s life in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing, I was chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and an without blame before him in Jesus name.
8. In the name of Jesus, I was predestined, determined by God to be adopted as God’s son, I have been redeemed and forgiven, and I am a recipient of his lavish possibility of grace.
9. I have been made alive together with Christ, I have been raised up and seated with Christ in heaven, I have direct access to God through His Spirit in Jesus name.
10. In the name of Jesus, I can approach God with boldness, freedom and confidence; I have been rescued from the domain of Satan’s rule and transferred to the kingdom of Christ.
11. I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins the debt against me has been cancelled; Christ himself is in me the hope of glory. I am firmly rooted in Christ and am now been rooted in Christ and am now been built in Him in Jesus mighty name.

Called from Prevailing Over Evil Law Enforcement Agents by Dr.Henry Aghorunse

No comments: